My goal is to attain the highest price possible for your property within the fastest time frame.
A comprehensive marketing plan must be implemented. I put in motion a strategy that works, which is summarized here for you to review.
"Homebuyers and sellers shop the Internet. Offers arrive by cell phone. On- line mortgage companies make it possible to obtain pre-approved financing right in the privacy of your own living room. In this supercharged marketplace, you need more than just a REALTOR®. You need a professional with the unique training and know-how to create opportunities, identify potential pitfalls up front, and make your home selling experience an unqualified success. You need a Certified Residential Specialist
of all realtors in the US can call themselves Certified Residential Specialists. That's because just one in 20 has the extensive experience & the unique commitment necessary to call themselves a Certified Residential Specialist.
Yet, despite all the extra expertise you get, a Certified Residential Specialist doesn't cost any more than any other Realtor®. In fact, the skills and know-how you get with a CRS agent may actually save you time and money. And that's just the beginning. Here are some of the other reasons you should consider hiring a CRS agent when you buy or sell a home.
1. EXPERIENCE To earn the Certified Residential Specialist Designation, every Realtor® must have a significant mix of experience and volume of real estate transactions.
2. ETHICS Every Certified Residential Specialist is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
3. A FOCUS ON HOME BUYING & SELLING To help make your home buying and selling process more rewarding, every Certified Residential specialist must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing.
4. TECHNOLOGICAL EXPERTISE The training available to Certified Residential Specialists includes a strong focus on technology and it's applications in the real estate business.
5. AN ABILITY TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS/MINIMIZE COSTS Every Certified Residential Specialist is trained to help you understand your local market, screen prospective buyers and sellers, negotiate in you best interest and, ultimately, help you enjoy a successful home purchase or sale.
A rare combination of experience and education makes a CRS agent more than just another real estate agent. Discover the difference for yourself. And discover how enjoyable and successful a real estate relationship can be. I Attract Buyers To Your Property By:
• Comparative Market Analysis
• List with Multiple Listing Service to reach over 12,500 realtors
• "Just Listed" postcards mailed to surrounding homes
• Advertised weekly in Honolulu Advertiser and Star-Bulletin
• Property listed on Internet with downloadable photos
• Virtual home tour with IPIX
• Advertise twice weekly until sold
• Advertise in Homes & Land
• E-mail the top brokers in the community
• Providing a detailed listing sheet to prospective buyers and agents
• Ensuring maximum exposure through my Web Site and multiple listing services
• Placing a distinctive for sale sign on your property, with your approval
• Arranging for previewing by agents and cooperating brokers
• Exposing your property through our comprehensive marketing and advertising program
I Assist You in Preparing Your Property For Sale By:
• Determining the most likely selling price based on current market values
• Discussing selling points and possible improvements to enhance the value of your home
• Explaining your showing options
• Estimating your selling costs
• Providing personal relocation services, if needed
I Facilitate The Showing And Escrow Period By:
• Communicating with you on a regular schedule
• Screening qualified buyers
• Presenting and reviewing all written offers
• Negotiating the transactions
• Finalizing the terms of the sale contract
• Following up on buyer financing
• Confirming the closing and retaining a file on the entire transaction