It´s time to find your DREAM HOME!
Buyers PlanFrom start to finish it is my goal to help you buy the best home you possibly can for the lowest price!
The plan I have implemented for you is below. Buyers Request
Let's get started finding your next home today! If you know your criteria for Honolulu Real Estate, Manoa Real Estate, KahalaReal Estate, Nuuanu Real Estate, Hawaii Kai Real Estate, Kailua Real Estate, or Kaneohe Real Estate, fill out the form below and I will start your dream home search right away.
Home buying is becoming more and more complex.
Contracts are getting longer and escrows, it seems, are getting shorter and shorter. Planning and preparation, including l
oan pre-qualification and comparative sale information are crucial to the process. Below is the plan that I implement for my clients.
As a member of the Real Estate Buyer's Council, Beryl is proud to let you know that the Real Estate Buyer's Council is the country's oldest and largest association of real estate practitioners representing consumers in real estate transactions. And some of the nation´s most skilled buyer's agents hold the Council's prestigious "Accredited Buyer Representative" (ABR) designation. This designation requires extensive classroom training, a formidable written examination and substantial experience in buyer representation. An ACCREDITED BUYER REPRESENTATIVE is fully committed to the real estate buyer. It is not surprising that across the country, advocacy groups and licensing laws now encourage buyer representation. If you're a real estate buyer, you now have a friend in real estate to help you locate the best address.
• Assist Buyer in Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approval process with lender.
• Educate Buyers on neighborhoods, schools, and all other pertinent information regarding the areas in which the buyer chooses to purchase a new home
• Keep Buyer updated on any new, reduced, or Back On the Market (BOM) properties that may fit the buyer's needs
• Advise the buyer(s) on values and prepare a written comparative market analysis (CMA) once buyer identifies desirable property
• Prepare, present, and negotiate the best terms and price possible for the buyer
• Assist in preparing a schedule for all inspections including; pest control, appraisal, appointments in accordance with buyer's physical inspection contingencies and successful close of escrow
• Monitor loan contingency status
• Assist in coordination of closing of escrow
• Review closing statement with buyer(s) and escrow officer
• Assure keys and access are delivered to buyer(s) upon notification of close of escrow.